Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Tri-cluster's 4 documents of past and creation.

 I wrote four documents, the main story one is 2419 pages long if you want, it contains stories and then several old periods of thinking and writing that discusses how the project was between the end of all blogs before subsynth and the period after the book itself that contain the progress when I first started using materials. 

However their are also three other books about the same length which are older versions of the amassed information I produced using parsemy and one of them contains a copy of the blogs as they were then, because sometimes the blogs other then subsynth still get updated and used for periods of exploration. These are roughly everything I wrote on my computer with parsemy.

It is not all the stuff I made with it however as I simply work on something until bored and drop it, then I recall what I do and bring it with me as I loose it to the next thing, this allows a progressing crumblebuilt with plenty of leftover scraps that can be rediscovered later when I look back at them, since the books all contain specifc things I did once.

However, they may repeat in certain portions at points that are the same but ordered differently, the majority is philosophy, spirituality, magic and science and many of the characters repeat in it so you can learn more of them by ctrl-f which lets you find their name. Which you can also search words new in the books or known to find things in those ranges. They contain much equally on the multiverse I explored as these many things in them.

They are technicall eldritch texts which have an unknown meaning and are a mixture of many random puzzling things that would surely drive you mad if you read it in full and used it all because each is a distinct feild of reality that can be interconnected beyond it into ranges deeper of each topic in them, since they are all mostly unfinished and passing in fleeting shift. Which means what you find in them can be deepened to find more of just one portion by yourself.

Which you can use parsemy and phentals to help you do so because you should be able to use all of this with the technos concept shown in this section. But because they are each so long you don't actually have to read all of them, because you can easier just scroll through to some part and discover something there that likely you will never find anywhere else the same in or outside. Since many of the things either repeat differently or never again inside the pages.

Their is everything from light to dark things in it as well, so expect diverse stuff that could show up, but also expect it to not be anything you're familiar with and may not be clear or correctly spelt, yet you can take the spelling as though its a text from another world with a slightly different dialect that can somehow make it more immersive anyways although I did just misspell.

They are however all from before the parsemy had materials to build just models I could make and magic I could use, as well as imagine technology I couldn't build yet so its the older portions of what I'm working on now that is able to do more then before, but these are its legends and lore. These represent the old world of before the present world of more advanced capacity, which are after the main book as another I am making.

Not always there at this time, might not come back either because of values worth, might one day be told more clearly in what I build with it, from the values inside it...

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled onto this blog, and wow, your art is amazing! A lot of it is actually really beautiful I think! I don't exactly understand all the things you're saying, but I hope you don't stop posting :D !

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Novelty of a Novelty of a Novelty of a Novelty of a Novelty of a Novelty
    by T J B · 2006 mens titanium watches · Cited by 20 — The Novelty of a Novelty of a dental implants Novelty of black titanium fallout 76 a Novelty of a Novelty of a Novelty of a Novelty of titanium tent stove a Novelty of a Novelty of titanium flash mica a Novelty of a Novel

    ReplyDelete