Saturday, October 17, 2020

The shortest story, on how I reached the ring.

This picture contains my progression of art over the years as I traveled worlds and my minds tendric realm using and not using parsemy to explore diverse forgotten and unfound things online. But this tells it somewhat in pictures that show the ages of its passing and the events of change that transformed me. It includes from when this first began in first picture to my latest computer drawing, from left to right. You must open the picture in a tab with left click and zoom in to see it better after clicking on it.

Fear not, I have hundreds other, they are all for subjects and stories I wrote and explored so they mean more then art as models and display of idea, but also many different things apart. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment