Sunday, November 24, 2019

It seems that in writing as I write if I forgoe a certain length I grow exhausted and must do otherwise.

I wrote for 4 months on the same project and by the end I grew quite exhausted of its matters and grew quite uninterested even though I had not lasted this long in the writing of something before this time.

Alas this meant some difficulty changing what I was doing and for now I will provide some images of this writing, but eventually will I provide a second text to the first I wrote that included periods of certain delusions and darker tones aswell as beautiful arts.

Those being forwarnings at what the second contains, which include influences from drugs I no longer feel from less drunkenness in my darker habits that should be expected from someone who enjoyes both light and shadows but surely took that writing quite out of the calm and then after grew fearful of himself and his ills for some time.

None the less, I now possess two large texts that are each atleast 2000 pages.

I have yet completed the list of each in total however and this may take some time.

Link to other blogs:

https://thepileofincomplition.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

This blog is dedicated to the continued exploration of the Omniverse and is a continuity of previous blogs on the subject in sporadic amassement of writings. Below are a few images from the previous four months:










No comments:

Post a Comment